In September 1960, the Design Office of Hunan Light Industry Department and the Design Institute of Hunan Chemical Petroleum Industry Bureau merged to form the Design Institute of Hunan Light Industry and Chemical Industry Department, located at No. 125, Wuyi West Road, Changsha City.
At the end of 2017, he joined Hunan Xiangtou Holding Group Co., Ltd., and in the same year, he was reorganized into Hunan Chemical Design Institute Co., Ltd.
In 2014, the renovation and expansion project of the campus, the new office building and the staff residence were completed.
In 2002, the Hunan Chemical Industry Design Institute and the Hunan Provincial Medical Design Institute reorganized the assets and merged to form the Hunan Chemical and Pharmaceutical Design Institute.
In 1988, the office building was newly built, and the designers were all equipped with computers and new desks.
In June 1970, Hunan Provincial Light Industry and Chemical Industry Design Institute was divided into Hunan Chemical Industry Design Institute and Hunan Light Industry Design Institute. Our hospital is located at No. 11 Yuhua Road, Changsha City.
In September 1958, the Design Office of Hunan Chemical and Petroleum Industry Bureau was established. In early 1959, the Design Institute of Hunan Chemical and Petroleum Industry Bureau was established, and No. 90 Huangxing South Road, Changsha City.