No. 88 Qilimiao Road， Changsha City
Hunan Chemical engineer design Institute Co., Ltd.
Hunan Chemical Design Institute Co., Ltd. formerly known as Hunan Chemical Industry Design Institute, was founded in 1958.
In 2001, it was approved by the Provincial People's Government and merged with the former Hunan Provincial Medical Design Institute. It was renamed Hunan Chemical and Pharmaceutical Design Institute. In 2002, it was transformed into a state-owned technology-based enterprise by self-supporting institutions. In December 2017, it was renamed Hunan Chemical Design Institute Co., Ltd., and in September of the same year, it was approved by Hunan Provincial State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission to join Hunan Xiangtou Holding Group.